The portrait of the highlander on the label isour great-grandfather, ManUka, which symbolises the Northern areas where this variety is cultivated. Kallmet is known as the best grape for red wine in Albania, thereforethe wine that bears its name is considered the ambassador of Albanian wines by excellence. A single vineyard harvest produced thanks to a passionate and hardworking family who obtain the finest quality grapes of Kallmet in the area. Elegant red ruby color, with flavors of red berry fruity, vanilla and cacao, offers a bouquet that is very balanced and versatile. It pairs well with a variety of dishes.
Naraç, Shkodër, Northern Albania
- Handpicked grapes
- Usually late harvest from organic vineyards
- Transported to the winery with cases of 20kg on cold temperature trucks
- Crio maceration for 48 hours
- Controlled fermentation for 12-15 days
- Soft pressing
- Natural precipitation on stainless steel tank
- Aged in 500 L oak barrel for 4 months
- Around 2 years of monitoring the autentiche flavors of the variety to spread.
- Bottled and aged in the bottle for 1 year